American Girl Doll Collecting - guide to American Girl dolls, retired, current dolls, clothing and more by C.
Ancient Roman, Greek & Egyptian dolls
or bambole made of clay, bone and ivory
Antique to 1970s German dolls, accessories and more by Sylvia,
wonderful reference site in German
Antique Toys.com -
antique to vintage toy and sale reference site and toy resources
by Brent Harelson
Bawdy Bisques and Naughty Novelties - German Bathing Beauties, figurines, tips on
spotting fake dolls.
information - 1950-1990s Encyclopedia of Toys and Dolls, by Don Thompson.
Catalog ads -
1940s-1980s catalog ads; Penney's, Sears, Spiegel,
FAO Schwartz, Montgomery Ward +
Cloth Doll Connection
- Artists/Designers, classes, clubs, links, suppliers, by Karen Samuelson.
Dawn & Pippa custom fashions - for 6 1/2" sized dolls by Janet Caudle.
Dollsaddict - doll & toy
catalogs, dolls, forum board + more in French (use your browser translate
Doll and Toy Database -
Datenbank für altes Spielzeug, database identifying
old dolls and toys
- All about collecting, buying & selling dolls; antique to new, with a value
guide by the Spruce.
Doll Memories -
1950s to 2000, Crissy family, Dawn, Barbie collector shares her photos, by
Doll Planet.ru - all
about collecting, identifing Russian dolls and doll art, doll shows, forum board
Dollhouse dolls, Caco
- miniature dollhouse dolls
Dolls from Around the World
- International dolls all categorized by country, nicely organized.
Deluxe Kruger Doll House - Deluxe Reading dolls 1950s, grocery store dolls
& more by Dolly Kruger.
Fashion Clone Dolls
- Barbie, Ken, Skipper, Tammy, Tina Cassini dolls and more by Dorothy Guider.
Jan Foulke - author of
Blue Book of Dolls & Values, she may do doll appraisals
French Encyclopedia of Cloth Dolls -
all about cloth doll makers in France.
Grand Old Toys - Antique Toys for
Girls or Boys, tin toys & more reference website by DannyK.
Hoyer Doll clothes - shows the early Hoyer doll knitted
clothing, name of outfits and Hoyer ads by Charmar.
Ideal Dolls 1960s - Guide to
identify fashion dolls; Tammy, Misty, Samantha & more by Milo.
- All the Mattel male dolls and their fashions 1961-present, includes a
price guide by Jeff Bek.
a wealth of information for Lenci and Lenci-type cloth doll collectors
- Lots of collector items of all kinds including dolls.
Nancy Ann Storybook dolls 1936-1940s
- identify all the early Storybook dolls, outfits, names + by Keri Lynn.
Costume Doll Collection - photos,
information on souvenir, ethnic dolls in national costume
Peteena the Poodle
- information on the
poodle doll, frequently asked questions, photos, travel tips
PM & M - German &
related Porcelain marks, half dolls, figurines, plates, history + fantastic resource
- History of porcelain, German porcelain history, markings & more, another great
Poupée Méchanique - Big eyed dolls, Licca, Chi-Chan, vintage to
- Wood marionettes, Folkmanis Puppets, and a huge selection of gifts.
Rhonda's Hard Plastic Dolls
- Vintage dolls, lots of doll photo's of information.
Sailor Moon Dolls, a complete guide by Yoruno
Sasha Dolls 1964-2001 by Sasha Morgenthaler
World - Sindy from 1963-1980s another great Sindy site by Lorna.
- comic book cartoon characters information, photos and more by D. Markstein
Doll - 1930-1950s, restoration, shoes, repair, hospital and
Charles Edward Turnbull, C.E. Turnbull Dolls & Doll
Houses 1895 article by Rebecca Green.