ca. 1918 Aich,
Menzel bisque head dolly face doll, 13" tall, jointed composition body
A.C. Angers founded an Austrian
porcelain factory in 1848, by 1870 M. J. Moehling became the
owner. The company appears to have changed owners several more times and finally by 1918, the company was known as Aich, Menzel & Company
or Aich Porzellanfabrik.
also when the company first began
to produce bisque head dolly face dolls, most with composition bodies.